Monday, December 04, 2006

Not A Bad Weekend At All

Notre Dame's season ended with somewhat of a whimper and not a bang as I thought it might, but they still got into the Sugar Bowl in New Orleans against LSU. Go Irish!

TJ and I were at home on Sunday afternoon. He was channel surfing and suddenly said "Babe! Dallas is on!" Imagine my shock--99% of all Dallas games get blocked here in Phoenix because of the stupid Bidwells and their sucky Cardinals. Hate the Cardinals. It was the last three and a half minutes of the game... but holy cow, what a three and a half minutes! Tuned in to see Dallas get the go ahead touchdown (20-13); stayed riveted and almost cried when the Giants scored; cheered when Romo threw that beautiful 42 yard pass... and jumped excitedly when Gramatica nailed that gorgeous field goal. Football at its best.

The Giants' red jerseys are just plain stupid. Scrap 'em please.

I LOVE FOOTBALL! I plan on going to Dallas for a game next year--oh yeah, baby, I'm a fan.

~~

Happy First Sunday of Advent!

No comments: