Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm Off to California Tomorrow...

I am attending Sunday's memorial service.


Just when I think I have cried all the tears I have, I cry some more--articles, memorial sites, pictures of the burnover site, anecdotes of the funeral processions for each of the firefighters. Here is a wonderful memorial site that made me weep again. Here is *the* board for wildland firefighters--(and I know who you are now, Lobotomy, you wonderful person, you)--and when you scroll down you will find some great links. Here is the San Bernardino Sun, who has had great coverage of the fire and great pics. What wonderful people.

I know I will cry and cry and cry some more on Sunday.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THE ALANDALE FIVE:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Lotzi, Daniel, Jason, Jess, and Pablo

No comments: