Saturday, December 17, 2005

Prayer Requests - Need Spiritual Help

  1. For Mom, who is sliding more and more, and now in the throes of a depression I'm not sure she'll pull out of... and for Dad, who sees nothing but dead ends in this situation. It's such a long goodbye, and not an easy task.
  2. For Aunt Phyllis, whose son, Chris, died earlier this week. She's lost her husband and her son in the span of six weeks. So sad and tragic.
  3. For Monsignor Edward Ryle, the Conscience of the Capitol, greatly beloved in the Diocese of Phoenix for his dedication and his hard work; found by friends (including the governor) unconscious at his home. He is at Barrows Neurological Center in Phoenix; he is in critical condition and unresponsive (although responding to pain stimuli), and his vitals are stable.
  4. For the 92 year old husband of a fellow inquirer in the SFO, who caught a cold last friday and has become increasingly ill.

I'm struggling to keep my spirits up; Mom's depression has really socked into me. I'd rather see her with her usual spitting of nails rather than this resignation. I don't know what to do other than pray.

No comments: